DISPERSAL is a product developed as a corrector for saline-sodic soils and saline waters. For its formulation with carbohydrated and organic acids, the calcium, once reached the soils, performs different functions as:
• Swaps the sodium with calcium, sodium being easily leached.
• Calcium stays soluble and plant available.
• Improves water holding capacity and soil texture.
• Improves soil buffering capacity.
• Improves root development and other nutrients absorption.
This product is compatible with most fertilizers and phythosanitaries of common use. Do NOT mix with strong acid or strong basic products. Before preparing the final mixture, a compatibility test has to be done. In case of doubt, ask to the Technical Department.
The user is responsible for any damages caused (fault of efficacy, toxicity, residues, etc..) by total or partial inobservance of the label.
|Calcium oxide (CaO) water-soluble||12,31% w/w (17,8% w/v)|
|Magnesium oxide (MgO) water-soluble||0,5% w/w (0,72% w/v)|
* Composition marketed in Spain. There may be variations in versions sold in other countries according to national and international standards. In case of doubt, contact the technical service and verify yout formulation.
Please choose your crop from the list to be able to offer you an adjusted dosage. In case of doubt, contact the technical department.